How I Met the Mother

After long wait for years. Though I wasn't watching this show since it was first aired on 2005, still I have watched all of its episodes in a year and still I feel that euphoria of how really curious am I to see the mother! And on this midi May, its finally revealed!
So this girl is positively the mother and I don't know whether I have to be happy or not.
She looks smart, petite, cute, with her yellow umbrella, and boots.
I wonder how lucky she is that she will meet Ted, the best fiction man ever exist in the non-real life, and even being her wife. Ted's charming, lovely, romantic with his own way, funny, kind, and everything good and I wonder what kind of girl is her. And I hope later I'll find out that she's worth the long wait.
Can't wait how it would be the season 9.
September comes faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment