Really

So this is the number I'm afraid of
I put my head on his shoulder and realized
All this time I'm this little girl who's stuck on bigger body
And for this kind of case, having a birthday is getting harder
I cry, I cry, I cry.
I really don't want to grow up, I just want to always be that little girl with plain mind
No worries, no sadness, no hurt feelings, no being left out
I don't want to grow up, I want to stay, even go back
With that kind of number from 1 to 10, I was the happiest
I even ever think that since 15, my mental stop growing up.
I don't want to be older.
I cry, I cry, I cry.
I realized more, there are so many things a grown up should do
Could I do all those things? Could I figure out anything?
I want to go back years before.
When everything is less complicated, easier.
I cry, I cry, I cry.

I really did this.
I really cried at me being old.

No comments:

Post a Comment