Who Killed Nancy?

Sid, listen to me tonight. I promise you I won't talk too much anymore.
Listen to whatever I say, is it too much to ask?
You see, these things around us are our best friends
Nothing to worry about, they won't get mad
Even they will just watch us reaching our heaven here
They are supporting us with their tastes, their smells, their liquids inside our blood
You're with me tonight, right?
Stop yelling, stop arguing, stop anything 
We just repeat the same thing for over 2 years
Hug me, kiss me, make love to me.
You're with me tonight, right?
In this hotel room number 100 called our kingdom of getting high
We just have to stay on our bed, side by side
Don't go, we just have to wait, the servants will come here
They will give us exactly what we need the most
Sid, you're still here, aren't you?
Who kills me, Sid?
Who kills me?
Who kills me, Sid?
I know you wouldn't do this
Sid, you already left before that knife stabbed my tummy, didn't you?
Sid, answer me.
You're the bravest man I've ever known, tell the world you didn't do it
Tell the world that you love me so much that's why we've been together all this time
I love you, Sid.
I love you too much that I don't want you to live anymore if I died

Who killed me 6 months ago, Sid?
I know its not you, baby.
Lets get high again




His Sid Vicious & Her Nancy Spungen

No comments:

Post a Comment