We Moved On.

Slowly everyone has forgotten everyone else. No matter how great things ever happened between them. Everybody moved on. You cant hate them because they don't reply your texts, you can't hate them when they get along with anyone else and kick you away, you can't hate them for stopping have a chit chat with you, you can't hate them for forgetting you. They are people. And we are too. We ignore some texts because we forget, we get along with anyone else because we just like them more, we stop having a chit chat with anyone because we don't know how to start conversation after all this time and once we start, it gets worse, we forget people not because we are mean, its all because we moved on, we meet new people, new situation, new life. Sometimes its involving some people from our past, but still, you can't treat them like they were the same people from your back. Though, missing people to treat us the same as it used to is normal. I do, sometimes in my life I still wish some people remember how we used to be and can just be the old them. But I'm trying to bury that hope since the most popular words "People change" rooted in my head.

They were my best friends, now they are just friends. They were my friends, now we just know each other. 

And sometimes, I thank God for making those people change to be the new them, now. Like we just knew each other, but now he's my boyfriend.

The creepy thing is I still feel like I'm just as the same as I was. Never change. Although I don't know what others think about that. But the fact is I'm left, I'm stuck with the old me, thats why sometimes its hard for me to see everybody around me is leaving, moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment