2013

Its 2013

There will be a kind of being older quickly. It wont be about 1 anymore, it will be about 2. Let just say, I will have 2 head. That's scary because my first head isn't filled fully enough and well enough, and I ever promised to myself that I will make this second head being more sophisticated. But, promise to ownself never works anyway so I will just let my second head do anything it wants as long as its sophisticated, still.

Another thing is I survived from 21 12 2012! I'm one of billions people who still alive on 2013 from freaking out.

This French study is getting harder and harder. This year is my fourth and my fifth term. I can't believe that times are gone so fast. Here I am, 2 years to go and I will be graduated, work, marry someone, have kids. The key word is Older. I wish everything is gonna work out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment