A Year Without Being Unloved

Its almost one year and and its almost the end of the year and its the most beautiful year I've ever been with him. The moment when I feel so in love this much, its even too much but I cant help myself to stop and I dont want to. The moment when I laugh and laugh again and laugh again because of him. The moment when I get used to cry and strangely it was happy tears in the middle of the night. The moment when I realize how could I be so attached to him like I can't live without him and not even an hour and if I did I screwed up. I love the way he's being sweet in every single thing he did for me. I dare to say he's different and I love that fact. I love how time cant change what he feels about me since the first time that feeling appeared. I cant help myself to think; what if i didnt say hi to him at that event, what if that time I ignored his very first message. So still like what I always believe; everything happens for a reason. Cliché but nobody cant deny that theory, I am nobody. Remember how I felt like dont want to be anyone's someone, how I assumed that boys all are the same (re: jerk), I started to mind those things for a good reason and I stopped for an extraordinary reason; him. So in the end, I'm hoping us will always be us, like for forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment