Hate. Hate. Hate.


I love how we love hating
I love how the world is hateful, but we hate nicely, we're having fun
I love how we hate those people not personally
I love how we didn't even talk shit about people after we said we hate them
I love how the word hate represents anything
I love how even when we talk about it, nobody's going to be offended
I love that we don't hurt people, we always use unreadable words addressed to unknown
I love how we hate generally but not too deep
I love how we decided not to talk again to those people, what for anyway
I love how we always want to be on the outside of the society and be alone in our room
I love how we stay away from them
I love how we stopped giving a shit about what anyone thinks
And I wish you do too, because if you do, you should be okay with our hatred exposed like this

I love that we are not haters, we just hate
Haters are so lame and it's the people, not us.

Our demons get along very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment