Future Partner

Dear future partner that I already knew,

How're you doing? Still cuddling with that addictive joystick and football games? I know you finally got through that phase of your life, didn't you? Or I'm wrong? But nevermind, I'm okay with that. You've told me you'd be so nice to me, wouldn't do any harm and protect me, I believe you're doing your best now, right? Kissing me good morning, texting and calling me from your office whenever you have time, bringing my favourite foods (you know I always love food!), feeling sorry and you mean it when you tell me you'll come home late, kissing me good night, those I love yous we keep telling each other without being bored. I know you've changed to be an adult version of you, with that moustache (maybe!) or anything, still I love you anyway. And oh! we have a cuddling couch outside in our garden, with beautiful lamps, where we pass our evening there, talking and laughing remembering those days when were still those kids in love. And in our bedroom, you know I always love tent! We build ours and wrap our bed with it, a bunch of pillows inside and a tv with dvd player, we watch movies together until we fall asleep. Its fun, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment