Drops of Jupiter



This song is so full of metaphors. And since its all metaphors, it depends on me how I assume it imaginatively according to the leads of my brain and heart. And here it goes.
My assumptions have no connections with what Pat Monahan (Train's lead singer) really means with this song (About his passed away mom).
For me this song (The one covered by Taylor Swift), its about a boyfriend or a best-friend who's so busy with his/her business, study, or everything that make them kinda away from 'the me' in the song. But since its all done for their own good, 'the me' accepts it anyway and is still patiently waiting for them.
K, I dont really know what I want to say. Its hard to explain lol. In short, I do love this song and its metaphors.
Metaphors are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment